Friday, June 12, 2009

Ugly Anger

Even the most beautiful people in the world aren't as pretty when they are angry. There's a special quality to anger that completely changes a person's appearance to others and also to themselves, although it's very rare that people take the moment to notice how they look when they are angry.

How do you think you look when you're angry? How does your behavior change and what kind of body language do you use? Are you more silent or more outspoken when you're angry? What triggers your anger most often, and how do you release it?

Good luck and best writing!

~Cookie

2 comments:

  1. You brought up a good point here. I have thought on this subject many times before. I think everyone should view themselves on video in a wild display of anger. They would certainly be surprised. Not only are our words ugly during anger, our faces and mannerisms become ugly as well.

    We would be shocked at our transformation and probably ashamed too. Possibly it would be an eye opener and teach us to gain better self control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought about it much until the other night when I got angry for really no reason, and I saw myself as this big, ugly mess. It really opened my eyes and started me on thinking about what everyone looks like when they are angry.

    ReplyDelete