Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Recipe for Happiness/Success

A lot of people these days seem to be confused by the difference between success and happiness. Being successful in life + making a lot of money = A happy life. Right? Wrong. That's not what success means to everyone. 

What does success mean to you, and what do you need to have in your life to consider yourself successful? Are you happy with your life? What about your life makes you happy? Do you currently have the life you've dreamed of? If not, what will it take for you to obtain your dream life? When you've finished writing this, end with your "Recipe for Happiness". Be as creative as you like! (Example: 1 Tbsp. of love, a pinch of wealth, etc.) 

Good luck and best writing!

~Cookie

2 comments:

  1. I like this question.
    I think the answer will depend on which day you ask. My answer will depend on my mood of the day. Gives me something to ponder though.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe mine tends to change day to day as well, but not by much - just little differences each day.

    ReplyDelete