Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blogging on a full tummy

I love food, perhaps more than a normal person. I'm the type to spend hours in front of the tv without ever changing the channel from Food Network. I enjoy cooking so much, I nearly went to school for culinary arts. I frequently use my kitchen as my very own culinary lab for my "frankenstein" meals (a phrase I use to describe the dishes I've prepared on the spot from whatever I can find laying in the fridge or pantry). Each dish is a new experience. 

What is one of your favorite recipes? Did it originate with you, someone in your family, or someone else? How long have you known how to prepare this dish? Describe the taste, smell, texture, etc. Is your recipe a secret, or do you share it? How do others react when they get to taste the dish? When you are indulging in this dish, how does it make you feel?

Don't be shy, if you have any recipes you'd like to share, go ahead and post them in a comment! Summer is when I usually get to try out all sorts of new recipes, and I'd love to hear about any of your favorites!

Good luck and best writing!

~Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment