Friday, June 12, 2009

Path to Learning

This is a recent topic that I discuss in my journal, and my list just keeps growing. Hopefully one day I will be able to make it into a checklist so I can mark the items off as I accomplish them. This entry isn't as serious as most the others, so have fun with it. Relax and open up, no matter how silly you think your answers are. 

Make a list (I'm not giving you a set number because, trust me, the list will just keep growing) of things you would like to learn how to do in your lifetime. Dig deep, there may have been things you wanted to learn as a child and never got the chance. There may be things you'd love to learn right now, but you or something else is holding you back. List every one you think of! No erasing! (If you need a few examples: ballroom dancing, speak a foreign language, play an instrument) 


Good luck and best writing!

~Cookie 

4 comments:

  1. I may need extra paper. I am getting started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I definitely ran out of room on mine. I'm having to start squeezing words inside the margins so I don't run onto other journal entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I've done this and I keep it in my writing book by the side of the bed and add to it as I think of something new.
    I think it's a great idea and gives you so much to work towards!
    Another thing I love writing in this book is any vivid dreams I've had...then when I look back at them monhs later, it's interesting to see if any of them had any meanings :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's rare that if I remember a dream moments after waking up, but the ones that stick with me all day usually make it into my journal. It's strange the way so many of mine have actually come true.

    ReplyDelete