Saturday, July 11, 2009

The wish to be special

It is my belief that most everyone wants to have at least one thing that sets them apart from everyone else. One simple factor can make a person unique. Perhaps it is a talent, something you do incredibly well. You want that one thing that makes other people go, "WOAH!" Lately I've been feeling a tad bit mediocre and I'm suffering somewhat of a creativity block in all that I do. I am struggling to do or make at least one thing that impresses people. For those of you in a funk like mine, keep your head up! We'll make it through! For those of you who aren't in that type of funk, congrats! Now get writing!

What is something that you do that makes you "unique"? When others are describing you, do they also describe your talents? What do you hope to accomplish with your talent? How did you discover the talent, and how did you work to improve it? How does it make you feel when you are commended for your unique ability?

Good luck and best writing!

~Cookie

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat as you. Can't seem to find that spark to write. I don't know where I lost it. Sure hope it is temporary.

    ReplyDelete