Friday, July 17, 2009

Pull the Covers Over Your Head & Hold Your Teddy Bear Close

Last night, I had a terribly vivid nightmare. It absolutely shook me to my core. I'm not ashamed to admit that, even though I am an adult, I still crawled out of bed at 5a.m. to go check on my parents (the dream was about my father). I didn't mean to do another dream-related topic so soon after the last one, but after this nightmare, I couldn't help myself.

Describe the last nightmare you had that you can remember. What was the most vivid part of it? How did the nightmare relate to any fears you may have? Upon waking from a nightmare, how do you react and cope with the terrors your mind just released on you?

Good luck and best writing!

~Cookie

(PS - This might be the last post from me until Monday.  I will be spending the weekend in NYC and have zero access to the web. My apologies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment