Saturday, August 22, 2009

Behind the words

I spend a great deal of my free time immersed in good books (usually multiple ones at one time). There's nothing better than curling up under a warm blanket with a book that can steal my attention for hours. Secretly, I think being a librarian is my dream job. Surrounded by all different kinds of books for the rest of my life? I can live with that!  Now, there are good books, bad books, and ones you probably go, "Ehhhhhh, it was ok." But, for this entry, we're going to talk about the ones that, when you finally are able to putthem down, leave you speechless in a moment of awe. 


What are some books that have changed your life (or your outlook on life)? What made you connect with these book and their characters? What were the pivotal moments in the stories when you realized the message of these books would remain with you forever?

Good luck and best writing!

~Cookie

2 comments:

  1. Hi there how are you doing? thanks for bringing us new topics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to write about. I just bought 10 new books at the bookstore earlier this evening. Hopefully I will be able to write about some of them... :)

    ReplyDelete